Each student is expected to participate in an advisory class. The purpose of this class is to help monitor daily student progress with assignments and semester credits (SEOP). It is held for forty-five minutes on Fridays. During this time students will discuss their personal learning plan with their advisor, monitor their
weekly progress, and may attend mandatory tutoring based on their weekly progress.
Behaviors are organized into five categories. Student behavior will be assessed daily and reported in at least one of these five categories:
• Participates in classroom activities.
• Punctual in turning in assignments and meets the standard required by the teacher.
• Works cooperatively without being asked.
• Follows classroom rules and procedures.
• Punctual to class prepared with appropriate learning materials.